- Update to the Deviation Page
During the past month, we've been testing a number of changes to deviation pages. As the tests were ongoing, we monitored performance and community feedback, allowing us to make adjustments and improvements along the way. Thanks to such feedback, we've further improved the deviation page and have just released the latest updates sitewide.
Changes include making More From This Artist more prominent, renaming More Like This to More From deviantART and moving it beneath More From This Artist, as well as a visual uplift to the sidebar as a whole.
- Share Bigger Artwork on Facebook
- Gallery Folder icons were not properly aligned for deviants viewing their own gallery, making it difficult to edit one's folders.
- Some messages in the Group Activity section of the Message Center displayed an "Unable to display membership status" error.
- The "New Folder" button appeared in Gallery subfolders, even though it could not be be used there.
- The arrow menu on messages in the Message Center would sometimes extend off of the page.
- If a deviant created a folder and named it "Featured", that folder would not display.
- Deleting the last item in a stack wouldn't delete the stack.
- On the Submit page, Sta.sh hovercards would display inside the "Select File from Sta.sh" modal.
- Long titles would break the layout of Sta.sh when displayed inside modals (such as the "Select File from Sta.sh" modal).
- "No Preview" thumbnails would not display properly when displayed inside modals.
- When editing a Sta.sh item's title, it was possible to drag and drop images into the edit box, leading to broken-looking titles until the mouse was moved away from that file's thumbnail.
- When merging one stack into another stack through Sta.sh's delta API, it was unclear which stack was merged and which stack was kept.
- Sta.sh Writer would appear when adding or editing descriptions in Sta.sh, and on the Submit page.