This is site bug fixes and updates page that was posted on October 31st, 2013.
- The "Adjust" tab now has access to the zoom/pan navigator.
- Updated the list of Google Webfonts.
- Paging and subsections navigation was broken on the Shop tab of profiles.
- The Notes banner ad was updated to match the Message Center style.
- Hovering over thumbnail text of deviation that included accented characters was not displayed correctly.
- A blank ad sidebar was displayed for Premium Members.
- Timezones were added to the "date taken" section on photo deviations.
- The sale price calculator on the Commissions widget was only displaying 3 digits in Safari.
- When editing deviantID widget data, users can not expand deviantID biography section without having to scroll.
- Configuration of Featured deviation widget erroneously showed journals as available for display.
- Sta.sh's PDF Viewer was briefly broken down.
- "Change Avatar" was not previewing the changed image in the deviantID widget.
- Facebook, Twitter, and other social sites were being sent the wrong image size when sharing deviations on those social networks.
- The Sta.sh "move" API was broken.
- Opening a stack and then uploading to it would have the new items added to the root.
- Misleading alerts and error messages would sometimes appear when leaving a page.
- Typing "@username" wasn't allowing [no longer valid] usernames that started or ended with a dash.
- Fixed some issues with the screen jumping around in Safari while using the "Add Media" toolbar for comments.
- Several issues relating to user symbols in text thumbnails causing sta.sh to not render.