This is site news and bugs fixes page that was post on November 9th 2012.
- Improvements were made to user data validation when purchasing items.
- Banned and deactivated accounts now display an error page and return a "This account is inactive" message.
- Suspended accounts now display an error page and return a "This deviant has been suspended" message.
- When on Browse in one's own Gallery, the page would act as though the deviation order could be changed.
- When submitting or editing Prints , disabling the first size of product type would appear to disable the entire entire product type.
- Text wrapping was flawed in some areas.
- Several improvements were made to modals throughout the site.
- For a brief period, the Submission Policy, +Watch and deviation picker modals had errors in Internet Explorer.
- Help information on the Shop page would render off page.
- The deactivation process was briefly not working.
- Some visual aspects of site were non functional in IE8 .
- Improvements were made to usability for most modals on the mobile site .
- An incorrect sensor size would show for some images taken with Canon cameras.
- Scrolling on deviation pages using a mouse's middle click would incorrectly be interpreted as dragging the art into one's Favourites.
- When giving a Badge or Points in Opera , the "done" button did not work.
- The current balance display on the Points page would not update after using the "give Points" modal.
- Some users with saved browse settings that are no longer in use would experience internal server errors.
- A horizontal scroll bar would appear on zoomed-in items of a certain size.
- Logging out of Sta.sh did not always log out of deviantART.
- In Sta.sh Writer's sidebar, thumbs would jump to the side if dragged.
- Sta.sh Writer would incorrectly detect random text as HTML tags.
- Double spacing after a URL in journals would make the word that followed disappear.
- Image alignment problems would occur header tags.
- The "Add Link" toolbar item wouldn't close correctly.