This is site bugs fixes and updates page that was posted on May 3rd, 2013.
- Cosmetic changes were made to labels on the Sign Up and Login pages and modals.
- The Sell page was updated to include all the products users can sell on deviantART.
- The SitBack button was not consistent between the Browse page and Profile Galleries.
- Deleting old Journal entries resulted in one's deviation total decreasing by 2.
- Username changes did not update the alphabetical sort on the friends page, and would instead show the updated username where the old username would go.
- There was an issue where an "upgrade browser" banner would display in Internet Explorer 8, a supported browser.
- Reloading one's browser while on the Give Premium Membership page would cause an incorrect price of the selected item to display.
- For some deviants, the orange progress bar of the Donation widget did not display properly.
- The "Previous" and "Next" buttons would not work, when trying to view more deviations from a Profile's Gallery widget than were displayed inside the widget itself.
- Zooming in on an image in one's Portfolio would not show the full size image.
- The Help Desk's Contact page incorrectly claimed that the most recent version of the Opera browser is unsupported.
- When browsing deviations from the Message Center and then returning to the Message Center using 'All' button, only three stacks would be visible in an IE browser.
- There was a small cosmetic issue with Profile widgets.
- For Internet Explorer users, when browsing deviations from the Message Center and then clicking the browser's Back button, the deviantART homepage would display instead of the Message Center.
- The "Notify" update Devwatch Messages from some very popular users were delivered to only a small subset of watchers under some circumstances.
- Group Messages could not be accessed from the Message Center of the mobile site.
- The St.sh API would occasionally time out for deviants with a large amount of files in their Sta.sh.
- For deviations flagged as Mature Content or with Sharing options disabled, their thumbnails did not match their backgrounds.
- The Manage Wishlist page was visually updated.
- Issues were encountered with links in descriptions for some literature deviations.
- Dragging to collect thumbnails from the More Like This on deviation pages was not working correctly.
- There were some display issues with the oAuth "Authorize application" screen.
- The "Choose a Deviation" modal would not appear on a Group's Gallery page after selecting "Contribute an Existing Deviation" from the Submit menu.
- Redraws would sometimes not play properly, if third party cookies were disabled.
- In a very rare case, the color picker could get "stuck" on black.
- Due to a bug in the Chrome browser, changing zoom settings could cause the checkerboard background (used to show transparency of your drawing) to be drawn in the wrong place.
- When uploading a non-image file in Chrome, a broken thumbnail would be displayed.
- Reorganizing files in a stack via drag and drop briefly stopped working.
- Literature thumbnails in the category examples would be incorrectly displayed above the category menu.
- Safari would incorrectly display a confirmation box about unsaved text in fields when closing the window or tab.
- For a small amount of deviations, a submitted deviation file would linger in Sta.sh after being published.
- Deviations without a preview image would incorrectly offer a "Draw" option on hover.
- Clicking "New Draft" from the File menu would result in a blank screen.
- Trying to embed a file deviation into Writer would result in a bad link.
- Improvements were made to the way Writer embeds images.
- Clicking to draw on an image immediately after drawing on a different image would sometimes replace both images with the first image.
- When including Community Emoticons from the sidebar, they wouldn't link to the original deviation.
- Embedding HTML didn't work for Film deviations.
- A large green square would occasionally display in the bottom right corner.