- Limitation Added to deviantWATCH
Due to constraints within the +Watch system, we have added a 5,000 deviant limit to the amount of deviants you can +Watch. This change only affects a very small amount of deviants, all of whom have been contacted privately regarding the matter. In the future, you will receive a notification if you attempt to watch more than 5,000 deviants.
Please note also that this only affects how many deviants you can +Watch, not how many deviants can +Watch you.
- Profile and Group widget descriptions have been updated to be clearer.
- Labels on transactions on the Earnings page have been updated to be clearer.
- The deviantARTGear store closing header was updated.
- The "I Heart deviantARTGear" Badge was created and given to all past and current shoppers.
- Ads have been removed from deviantART muro for all users.
- Badge pages with lots of comments would load slowly.
- Help & FAQ was briefly unavailable.
- A downloaded image's link could lead to a browser error.
- Deviation descriptions with a large number of links would be converted to "1".
- The deviantFilm player wouldn't work properly when navigating from one deviation to another
- Deviants with more than 5,000 deviants on their watch list were unable to access the Message Center.
- Deviation timestamps on the Browse page were not accurately rounding to the nearest time.
- Address validation on the Checkout page had display issues.
- For some users, the Manage Friends page could get stuck on "Building list".
- Error messages on the Checkout page have been updated for clarity.
- The Manage Friends page did not properly sort by username. This is mostly fixed, though there are a few known cases still remaining that are currently being worked on.
- Shipping quotes for Fine Art Prints were not working for Serbia and Albania.
- Deviations with a small number of Favourites were displaying irrelevant "More Like This" results on the deviation page.
- Loading time for deviantART muro has been improved.
- In rare circumstances, the basic brush would "clip" the end of a brush stroke, leaving angular digital artifacts.
- Buttons in the submission policy modal were unstyled.
- When editing a published deviation, the Edit page wouldn't scroll to the top upon opening.
- Gallery folders were not being remembered correctly when using "Remember these settings".
- Community emoticons added from the Writer sidebar would not link to the original deviation.
- Trying to edit a Writer document containing a lot of emoticons could lag due to bad caching of the emoticon list.