- New Sta.sh Writer Look
Sta.sh Writer has a brand new look! In the original design, the look that you were presented with did not match the published version of the Journal. The new look is more consistent and also includes the title field in the default skin allowing you to title your Journal as you write it. Previously, you had to title your Journal after you were done writing it.
- HTML Improvements (Beta Testers Only)
Journal writers who use HTML have asked for more control over their layout and the ability to use their own HTML to give their writing that extra bit of flare. Beta Testers are now testing improvements to the way Sta.sh Writer handles HTML, enabling advanced writers to seamlessly use both the live formatting editor and their own custom HTML at the same time.
- The "About Us" page on Groups did not properly show literature thumbs.
- Banned and deactivated users were able to access and post in the Shoutbox.
- Small (under 150 pixel) transparent PNG deviation preview images were displaying a shadow.
- The Help Desk's bug report form was updated with more precise instructions on how to properly submit a bug.
- Users had an option to block themselves in the comments dropdown (the option was shown but it did nothing).
- A small number of users had issues with authenticating via oAuth API.
- In some browsers, the "Install" buttons were missing in the list of widgets on profile page's "Edit Page" mode.
- When viewing comment replies in the Message Center, the popup that displayed the original comment did not display deviantART muro comments.
- Fixed various display issues with "Slideshow" button.
- A bug was fixed that prevented deviations that were in Sta.sh for a long time before being published, from being considered for the front page.
- Switching between pages on shared stacks was not working when logged out.
- In Chrome and Safari, it was not possible to open an image on page 2 or further of a shared stack.
- It was difficult to merge very small images because of the small area that you had to drag and drop in.
- In IE8, the positioning of hovercards was off by a couple of pixels.
- Stack shadows were slightly cut off on selected hovercards.
- When drag-selecting or keyboard-selecting a single item, the title wouldn't appear.
- Deviation titles were showing up in the Sta.sh sidebar, and now are not.
- The Writer toolbar was all jumbled up for a short period of time.