This is site news and bugs fixes page that was post on July 6th 2012.
- Premium Content Platform: Coming Soon
Coming next week, deviantART will launch Premium Content Platform — providing the ability for content creators to become sellers and generate real earnings by making digital files of their high-quality work available for download. Sellers will be able to charge a little and sell a lot, and buyers can quickly get the things they want with the satisfaction of supporting the artists they love.
Parts of the Premium Content Platform are currently being tested and refined. You may encounter various features of the Platform during your normal deviantART experience. Should that occur, feel free to interact with them. Otherwise, full details about the Premium Content Platform will be released early next week.
- The "remove from group" option was not functioning for journal deviations that were submitted to Groups.
- The link to toggle mature content in browse linked to an error page for logged out users.
- Having a "don't forget to comment!" message display after faving deviations with disabled comments didn't really make any sense.
- "Deleted content" placeholders were still displaying in search results.
- The "My Faves" section of dAmn it stopped working.
- On the shop checkout page, the credit card type for stored cards was not displaying.
- The standard "edit" button was not displaying on the deviantID widget until the deviantID widget was filled out completed.
- deviantART muro was down for a short period of time.
- The drag-and-drop file upload feature was lacking a progress meter in stacks.
- The artistic nude section was not auto-tagged as mature.
- When submitting a Sta.sh item, the "more options" section would not work properly for deviantART muro Redraw items while using Internet Explorer.
- When linking to a page with "#" in the URL, the page did not redirect correctly if you were logged out.
- The order of items within a stack changed after uploading.
- The Sta.sh login page briefly flashed the incorrect page.
- When browsing through items using the "next" and "previous" buttons, editing the description wouldn't work.
- Dragging-and-dropping a folder from your desktop into the upload area of Sta.sh created a broken item.
- Renaming an item wasn't working properly for ZIP files.
- When a single item was selected, there was an error when trying to rename the item.
- When a deviation is embedded into a Sta.sh Writer document, you can now hover over it and use the pencil menu to switch it into a text link.
- Some comments had been migrated to deviations without the journal/news count being fully updated, making the comments be hidden.
- Embedding deviations using the "add link" toolbar was just dumping in a raw image, not a properly embedded deviation like the sidebar creates.
- The "smart embeds" checkbox was removed from the "add link" menu, making the behavior default.