- Announcing Rolled Fine Art Paper Prints
Starting immediately, deviantART is upgrading our rolled Fine Art Paper Prints to a more professional grade print process. The new and improved product will now ship with an additional 1.5" (3.81 cm) bright-white border ready to be hanged or framed! This change will not affect the way in which we currently provide Photo Prints, Canvas, or Frame Art Prints.
- Extra characters were appearing at the end of text when entering critique.
- Vertical layout spacing was broken on the settings page.
- Personal user Forum threads ignored comment sorting preference changes.
- Some 404 error page links had wrong labeling.
- In some categories, image deviations were being confused with text deviations during editing, resulting in incorrect display and possible validation errors.
- Deleted group journals were messing up the Recent Journal Entries widget.
- A white horizontal bar was present on literature stack thumbnails in the message center.
- Some prints were missing the fav.me URL box.
- Sta.sh e-mail gateway could not be disabled on the Settings page.
- Watermarking and making an item available for download weren't mutually exclusive and should have been.
- Watching deviantART muro Redraws would show a login modal.
- An unstyled submission form would briefly flash when editing an item.
- Clicking on the tabs icon to navigate back to your Sta.sh would fail to work under some conditions.
- Share links would remain displayed in some situations where the context had changed and they shouldn't have.
- Dropping a small image on top of a literature item would break the thumb display.
- When navigating to another page, uploading wouldn't behave the way it was originally intended.
- Editing a published deviation didn't show the groups to which the deviation had already been published.
- The "save and exit" button would sometimes appear when it shouldn't.
- Share links became misaligned.
- The player for video items was lacking a minimum width.
- Header menu display improved.
- The description preview icon wouldn't adapt to the presence of a scrollbar in the form field.
- The download button on the footer would appear in the wrong context.
- Updating an item's title now updates the thumbnail display of that item immediately.
- Quickly navigating through items using the keyboard would stall until two items had loaded.
- Launched CSS attributes: content, counter-increment, counter-reset.
- Drafts were duplicating when you edited a Writer document that was in your Sta.sh.
- For a brief period of time, clicking the "edit" link for journal entries posted using the original journal editor gave an error.
- Writer always had a vertical scrollbar, regardless of content height.
- Changing skins in Writer was removing the "preview" and "done" buttons from the bottom of the page.
- The way embedded links was handled in Writer has been rewritten.