This is site news and bugs fixes page that was post on July 13th 2012.
Premium Content Platform — providing the ability for content creators to become sellers and generate real earnings by making digital files of their high-quality work available for download. Sellers are able to set their own prices while retaining 80% of all revenue earned, and buyers are able to quickly get the things they want with the satisfaction of supporting the artists they love.
- Drag and drop collecting was broken on Daily Deviations page.
- Clicking on the preview body of a note in the Message Centre would not open the note.
- A very limited number of image deviations were loading as literature.
- Comments left on older journals were not displaying properly in the Message Centre.
- Sometimes Redraws would change the zoom on the last frame of playback.
- Some redraws would get "stuck" on playback.
- A bug in Google Chrome would cause improper behavior of the Halftone brush in rare conditions.
- Making marks without moving the mouse or pen would result in improper brush behavior.
- Members couldn't delete descriptions using the inline edit box on the Sta.sh item page.
- When editing the description inline, the old text would sometimes vanish.
- When pressing the command key and middle clicking on the view button, it did not open Sta.sh deviations in a new tab.
- The old journal editor skin thumbs were jumping around when they were hovered over.
- Under some circumstances, the publishing options wouldn't appear on Sta.sh Writer items.
- When inserting deviations using the "link" menu, all deviantART URLs were being interpreted as deviations.
- Fixed an issue where adding links would display the actual HTML when published.
- Content after embedded items in Writer sometimes disappeared when the page was reloaded.