This is site updates and bugs fixes page that was post in January 27th 2012.
- You can now share journals in chat by using :thumb: codes.
- Some changes were made to deviantART's algorithm for Popular browse results (known as "Fair Exposure"). Details about Fair Exposure have been explained in this #hq blog post.
- Fixed a bug in chat that caused horizontal scrollbars.
- Improved the layout and appearance of deviantART "Order Shipped" emails.
- Improved the validation of the character length of deviation descriptions.
- Chased ghost feedback message that has been haunting some users and unveiled it. The message turned out to be a "critique accepted" one in feedback section.
- Removed invalid payment methods from Premium Membership checkout page.
- Restored an accidentally-removed box on the Premium Membership page.
- Fixed a display bug with the "Friends" and "Favourites" menu when deviantART Muro comments drawings are loaded.
- Removed a barely visible white line from the default journal skin.
- Fixed a header display issue on one of the Shop pages.
- On Groups, the pencil buttons now use the non-clashing semi-transparent style on all widgets.
- Fixed some issues that made Sta.sh Writer appear as if the document was empty even when you've added art to the document.
- Reinstated the "Report Deviation" button on literature deviations submitted via Sta.sh Writer.
- You can now access old Sta.sh comments after you publish a deviation. To do this, visit a deviation that you've published using Sta.sh and select "Sta.sh Comments" from the dropdown located above the comments section of the deviation.
- Improved the error display when logging out on another browser during a stack upload.
- Pasted embed codes from other sites now get turned into our own accepted markup (e.g. YouTube's provided code now works).
- For consistency and accessibility, titles of journal will always be links. Some journal skins will be affected by this change. Skin designers: you may have to adjust your CSS to override any unexpected changes to the title of your journal skin.
- Journals on the deviation page no longer have a max width.
- The "Add Image" menu item no longer causes errors.
- The undo and redo shortcuts were triggering together, which cancelled each other out.
- Opening the "Add" menu would save a draft containing solely an empty link.
- The classic journal submission page had two of the same error messages.
- The "continue" button no longer lies about saving when it's not.