This is site news and bugs fixes page that was post on January 11th 2013.
- More Like This on Deviation Pages
dA brought More Like This results to deviation pages, to make the experience of exploring art on deviantART even easier than before! Featuring a mix of art from the artist whose deviation you are viewing and related artwork created by other artists, More Like This lets you delve even deeper into a world of artwork you love.
- In the Message Center, deviation titles and authors displayed incorrectly in Critique stacks.
- When using Firefox on Android devices, the keyboard would automatically open on the home page in some cases, due to the search field being auto-focused.
- The Customization > Icons > Misc category briefly did not accept .jpg files.
- In the Journal Portal section of the site footer, the "comments" labels were misplaced.
- When changing the category of a Group Journal from "Personal Journal" to anything else, the new category was not saved.
- Paging was briefly broken on some pages and modals.
- Dragging the mouse to select was very slow when a large amount of Sta.sh items were present.
- The title of the browser tab did not update when the file was renamed.
- The "Submit Prints" step would consistently generate an "invalid value" error.
- Unchecking the "Submit Prints" checkbox when editing did nothing.
- Editing a Journal's category could cause it to show up in one's Gallery.
- Pressing "Done" in Writer would sometimes remove Sta.sh Writer documents from stacks other than the "Drafts" stack.
- Pressing tab when in lists will now indent the list item, if appropriate.
- Pressing tab three times would cause the cursor to jump past the current word.
- Submitting multiple comments on Sta.sh items without reloading the page would cause problems.
- For mobile devices, the Sta.sh Writer sidebar covered things up when trying to comment.