This is site updates and bugs fixes page that was post in February 23rd 2012.
- Comment Counts Under Thumbnail Images.
- Gallery Folders Under Thumbnail Images.
- "Flip Canvas" Tools in deviantART muro.
- File and Edit Menus in Sta.sh (Beta Testers Only).
- Stack Descriptions in Sta.sh.
- With its new home right in the top-level Customizations category, the Emoticons category has a brand new structure.
- Non-Premium Members can now comment on Critiques.
- When you preview comments, Notes, or deviation descriptions, links were not underlined, which made it difficult to distinguish from regular text.
- A few members pointed out that the "Recent Activity" dropdown on profiles was not displaying properly in the newest version of Chrome.
- Dates were wrong on some affiliation messages in the group message log, which was pointed out by a few members in recent Site Updates.
- Gifting prints through Wishlists was broken for short period.
- The Poll widget had layout issues when configuring it.
- The "give" menu button on profile page was not responding to clicks in the newest versions of Chrome.
- The highlight feature went awol from the Shoutbox, but now it's back.
- Over a period of several hours, some deviations' full views were not always loading.
- Fixed a Fair Exposure bug with the order of results for all-time popular browse results when viewing a single category.
- When selecting items with the keyboard, the browser wouldn't scroll to follow the selection.
- When selecting items with using the keyboard, pressing enter now allows you to open the stack or the item.
- The page could break when clicking "Back to Sta.sh" quickly before the stack had enough time to load.
- Improved the behavior of the Files tab in Sta.sh.
- The top menu used to flicker in IE8.
- An image in the top menu was causing a mixed HTTP/HTTPS warning when the page was loaded in IE.
- Under some circumstances, cancelling the renaming of a stack would have caused an false error message.
- The Sta.sh login form was unexpectedly switching background colors throughout the login process.
- The short URL fields displayed on thumbs for copy and pasting purposes no longer allow you to accidentally type text into them.
- Fixed some display issues when uploading a stack in Chrome and Safari.
- Fixed an IE8 bug that occurred when hovering over the header.
- Safari and IE weren't stripping out hidden data when copy and pasting from Microsoft Word.
- When pasting markup, it will no longer wrap every single line in a div tag.
- Undo didn't work after adding an image.
- The Pencil menu on draft thumbs will now give an "edit draft" option.
- There was a brief Firefox bug when editing old documents.