This is site bugs fixes page that was post on February 22nd 2013.
- A new badge and promoted Journal Skin were added for Neil Gaiman's 'A Calendar of Tales'.
- The system for the Be My Valentine Art Exchange was implemented.
- Discover (Beta) was removed from the site, due in combination to a general lack of use and its lowered efficiency when compared to More Like This.
- Film deviations that were embedded off-site would not play right away.
- When using the "Next" and "Previous" buttons to browse, the Favorites menu would stay open, if opened prior to navigating to another deviation.
- Preview images for Print products on deviation pages were broken in rare cases.
- For a brief period, clicking the "Purchase" button didn't work for some Premium Content downloads.
- Dragging a deviation when in a stack would not make the Favorites dropdown appear, if the deviant had their Message Center set to display big thumbs.
- Deleted deviations that were not yet withdrawn from the Message Center would display oddly.
- Invalid code could be put into the bio area of one's Portfolio, and that would break the portfolio's display.
- Updated deviations were not labeled as such in the Message Center.
- On Prints pages, if the lustre finish was selected by default, the checkbox would appear next to glossy instead.
- The "Buy this Print" box would be scrolled off of the deviation page when clicked, as the page switched to the Print's preview image.
- Redraw playback had some cosmetic display problems.
- Using thumbcodes in Sta.sh comments did not work correctly for deviations that were made in deviantART muro
- Several speed improvements were made.
- The "suggested categories" option would appear even when there were no suggested categories.
- The "Submit Prints" option would appear even when the image wasn't large enough for any Print option.
- When submitting a previously saved submission with Prints originally disabled, the prints settings area would not display
- Prints preferences would be updated even when an error happened when trying to turn Prints on.
- The "Prints not supported" warning would sometimes appear twice.
- Typing a large description in Firefox could result in the top line of the description going out of view.
- When using quotes in keywords, the keywords wouldn't reload correctly upon editing.
- Picking a category would sometimes scroll the page to the top.
- A Prints-related error would appear when using remembered settings and editing a deviation type that doesn't support Prints.
- When selecting a category that doesn't allow Prints, the Prints option would still display in IE8.
- Journals published from the legacy Journal Submit page were only showing up in the "browse" view on deviants' Journal pages.
- The author of a Group journal couldn't always edit it if they left and re-joined the group.
- Pasting text into Sta.sh Writer would automatically remove non-breaking spaces.
- Sta.sh Writer would automatically switch to rich editing mode if a skin was applied.
- If "Show More" was clicked when viewing emoticons in the sidebar, there was no visual indication that it was loading more results.