This is site bugs fixes page that was post on February 15th 2013.
- The 'Report Deviation' modal would extend past the height of the browser, on smaller screen resolutions.
- Blocking a Group would not prevent a user from receiving Correspondence messages from that group, or remove their deviations from that Group's gallery or favourites.
- Panoramic images did not display properly in the message center.
- Journals submitted to Groups were not properly formatted on the Group's Journal page.
- The "Remove from Messages" button would appear when viewing Daily Deviations that were reached from the footer of the message center.
- Toggling stack settings in the message center was briefly broken.
- Sold out deviantWEAR items could not be removed from one's wishlist.
- A selection box would appear when items were dragged while inside a stack.
- The "File" and "Edit" menus wouldn't display properly when the page was scrolled down.
- On slower internet connections, stacking items could slow down the browser.
- Shift-clicking on an empty area of the page when trying to select several items could cause Chrome to freeze.
- When opening an item, editing its description, exiting, and then immediately reopening the same item, the old description would show up.
- Small items were getting misplaced shadows.
- The Size menu didn't update when the main file of a deviation was changed.
- When using transparent .gif and .png images as the preview for deviations that require a preview image, the thumbnails wouldn't have a transparent background.
- The World Map stopped showing new deviations.
- Autosave would sometimes trigger unintentionally when editing existing deviations.
- The "Change main file" option was unreliable for some users in Internet Explorer.
- Pressing enter when changing the title of a deviation would cause the return character to be treated as part of the title, and the title update would then be rejected.
- The confirmation box that appears when a deviant tries to submit a deviation both exclusively to a group and as a Print wasn't working properly.
- There was a blank area in the header where the search bar normally is, when editing items.
- If some special characters were used in custom PCP license text, it could prevent the deviation from being edited.
- The "Select File from Sta.sh" modal wasn't working.
- Images added to Sta.sh comments will now show in the message center in both standalone messages and stacks.
- Sta.sh Writer and deviantART muro deviations embedded in other Sta.sh Writer deviations would incorrectly link to the current page instead of the intended deviation.
- There were some small bugs when leaving Sta.sh comments that were related to CSS issues.