This is site bug fixes and updates page that was posted on February 14th, 2014.
- The deviantART logo was optimized for retina screens.
- Less Like This, the learning tool launched in 2012 to help improve More Like This results, stopped working. It has accordingly been removed.
- Change Image Size
When editing images in DeviantArt muro, you can now change the image's size, even after you've started making changes.
- For Cintiq and Intuos tablet users with the Wacom Art Pen, the calligraphy brush now responds to pen rotation.
- External links now display as such when in Rich Text mode in Sta.sh Writer, providing a more accurate preview.
- Deactivated accounts were still appearing in the Birthdays list in the Message Center.
- When browsing Undiscovered, the Motion Books category did not display any content.
- Some categories in the Contests gallery were not accepting drawings done in deviantART muro.
- A very small number of deviants were unable to withdraw Prints profits.
- Some standard emails (including account verification emails) were delayed from sending by a few hours.
- The Checkout button on Prints pages was displaying larger than intended for a brief period.
- When viewing one's own Prints pages, the Profits box was not styled properly.
- When giving a Premium Membership to another deviant and including a message, a character limit error would occur for some Chrome and Firefox users, even if they were within the 150 character limit.
- The Submit and Upload buttons on the Submit page did not work in Internet Explorer 8.
- The Submission Policy modal on the Submit page had some display issues.
- The "Add Drawing" button wasn't appearing on non-reply comment boxes.
- When on the mobile website, it was not possible to comment more than once without refreshing the page.
- Adding a hyperlink from the toolbar did not work in Internet Explorer 10 or 11.
- For Safari 7 users, the Add Media sidebar would be empty when used on Group Correspondence comments.