This is site updates and bugs fixes page that was post on
December 10th 2011.
December 10th 2011.
- Sta.sh now supports keyboard shortcuts! Hit up, down, left, right, and hit the Delete/Backspace key to remove any selected items. Hold the Shift key as you move around with the arrow-keys to select a bunch of files at once.
- DeviantART brought back the full word "Comments" instead of using the small speech bubble icon on the Journals in deviantART's footer, and the journals in the Journal Portal, making it a little easier on our newer community members.
- Your avatar is now the 'tab icon' of the site in your browser.
- Lots of small graphical tweaks have been happening to make sure that "the wrong green" doesn't peek through on Sta.sh.
- The "Sta.sh comments will not appear in your activity" notice looks a lot nicer.
- Here's a simple fix that should make a big difference - up until last week, clicking into a Stack, then clicking Back, used to scroll you back to the top of the Sta.sh homepage. Now Sta.sh keeps you scrolled to the right spot, which should make poking through your Sta.sh much faster.
- Drag & Drop is a big part of organizing your Sta.sh. You can drag around multiple items to select them, drag those items off the bottom of the screen to scroll down.
- Some older journals couldn't be edited. Blank content was, rather scarily, appearing in Writer instead of the Journal itself.
- The Journal Portal's contest category was completely blank for a moment.
- Internet Explorer 8 had some drag-to-select slowdown trouble.
- Delete feature on Sta.sh was simply not working.
- About 30 news articles turned out to be large to fit in the new system.
- Some of you were getting an "Unresponsive Script" error on Step 2 of Writer on Firefox.
- Using Sta.sh on an iPad was not working briefly.
- About 2,400 random old journals disappeared.
- Clicking a thumbnail inside a Stashed journal entry opened a page with a broken "All" button in the header.
- Reloading a Stack's page after dropping a file into it caused you to go back to the Sta.sh home page instead of reloading.
- meihua had a Sta.sh item that got stuck! It was half way submitted, and half-way still in the Sta.sh.
- About 2,300 random journals had a bug that would have prevented them from being deleted properly, and caused some text cutoffs.
- Visiting Sta.sh items and apps used to sometimes send you to the Sta.sh homepage instead.
- You can now hold Ctrl (or Command, on a Mac) while clicking on a Sta.sh item to select it, without it opening in a new tab at the same time.
- Things that were unstored just after Sta.sh launch got stuck in the Sta.sh.