DeviantART is proud to announce two major improvements to the way you browse and discover artwork on the site. These feature are currently only available to Beta Testers . More Like This is deviantART’s newest content discovery tool – enabling you to find similar, relevant deviations, artists, and collections to a chosen deviation. In addition to More Like This, we've made a number of improvements to browsing on deviantART, including an updated navigation, a "full view" mode, and endless scrolling.
- The "Notify me upon resolution" checkbox has been removed from the Report Deviation modal because we found that it promoted negativity within the community and led to harassment.
- The Twitter emoticon was updated.
- The maximum size of brushes has been made bigger.
- The Group "Edit Page" functionality was not functioning properly. Widget descriptions, icons and install buttons went missing.
- Some icons on deviation pages were displaying out-of-date versions under some conditions.
- Group creation for small number of groups was delayed.
- Deactivated and banned users could report through the moderation system.
- The View & Choose Badge link displayed over the Collections bar when opened on some profile pages.
- FAQ text on group creation pages was not properly formatted.
- The "go to" button in notes was not functional.
- There was an issue in Llama trade offer matching.
- Users could encounter errors while saving due to certain conditions.
- "Watch Redraw" button did not show in Sta.sh under certain situations.
- The switcher allowing the owner of a published deviation to view comments that were left while it was in Sta.sh wasn't working.
- The submission agreement wouldn't display to new users in some contexts.
- Editing a deviation published from Sta.sh would break the site header.
- Some editing options were broken.
- Some special characters, such as German umlauts, wouldn't be displayed properly in comments.
- Writer immediately saved your entry when you opened it for editing.
- Double spacing after a URL in journals would eat whatever word followed.
- Rapidly clicking thumbs/emoticons from the sidebar caused crazy over-autosaving.
- Selecting heading size and then typing did not work.
- The embedded stash in sidebar was sometimes stealing keyboard events.
- There was a weird fade in and fade out for the "loading..." button in the sidebar.