April 1st, 2010
There are many controversies about how pointless the badge is. Some users flood it by bot automatically to get exposure.
|Image||Name||# of Llamas|
|Image||Name||Cost in points|
A point-trade feature was introduced after Staff found that many people were willing to pay points in order to receive Llama badges from users. On a Deviant's Llama page, there is a feature which allows you to set a limit for how many points you want to spend and how many points you'll spend per llama (the average being one point per llama). Above this, you can also see current offers from Deviants - you are given the option to accept this trade and thus accepting the money (giving away one Llama badge).
- When a Deviant attempts to reward themselves a badge, they cannot, and are greeted with the message "Has Llamas enough for love".
- The same happens when they are deactivated and try to give a badge.
- The description for all the types of llama badges are simply "Llamas are awesome!".
- When the new llama level was added called Runaway Llamas official journals were released stating that you will need 100,000 llamas to get it, however, you only need 25,000
- 100,000 llamas is the limit of how many llamas anyone can have, if you try to give someone with 100,000 llamas a llama it will say "Has Llamas enough for love"